Orbi Router Login: Orbi business gateway is a support system for every user who uses a single Wi-Fi network in their home. It comes up with the default username and password of the network. We can always reset the password of the router for better security of our network. Orbi Router control panel permits access to the default IP address, to change the default WiFi name, login password, reset or configure the router settings and reboot the device accordingly.
192.168.1.1 is the default IP address used by most of the Orbi router models. Generally, the IP address is listed on the backside of the router. But if you are unable to find it, then in this article we will also list of the most common IP Addressess used for logging in to Orbi Router.
- 1 Types of Orbi Router models
- 2 Steps for Orbi Router Login
- 3 How to Change the Wifi Username and Password of Orbi Router?
- 4 Troubleshoot(FAQ)
- 5 Conclusion
Types of Orbi Router models
RBK30: 1 router + 1 wall-plug satellite (AC2200 wireless max speed of 2200 Mbps)
RBK40: 1 router + 1 satellite (AC2200 wireless max speed of 2200 Mbps)
RBK50: 1 router + 1 satellite (AC3000 wireless max speed of 3000 Mbps) (MOST POPULAR MODEL)
Steps for Orbi Router Login
Follow some steps for orbi router login which are the following:
- Connect to your specific orbi network
- Navigate to IP address shows on the address bar
- Enter the respective login details of your router
- Configure or set up your router settings
1. Connect to your specific Orbi Network
To start the login process, first, you have to establish a connection to the network using an ethernet cable to access the Orbi router. If you don’t know your router password then you can only use an ethernet cable because it doesn’t require any password.
After the connection is established, you directly navigate to your IP address page, where you have to enter the default IP address 192.168.1.1. You can also open by using the specific link https://192.168.1.1.
3. Enter the Respective Login Details of your Router
After entering the IP address, you directly go to the login screen, where you have to enter your login details like username and password printed on the backside of the router which is the following:
- Username: admin
- Password: password
If this doesn’t work, here are a few other combinations that tend to work with Orbi Routers.
Default username and password of orbi router
|12||admin||(specified by the user)|
|22||admin||(specified by user)|
|28||(blank)||printed on router|
|29||voo||WPA key on the label, uppercase|
4. Configure or set up your router settings
After login in successfully to your router, you can easily configure, change and reset your router settings whenever required.
How to Change the Wifi Username and Password of Orbi Router?
Steps to change the wifi username and password of orbi router are the following:
- First, Launch a specific web browser from your pc and connect it to your Orbi network.
- Enter the default IP address shows on the address bar line.
- After that, you directly redirected to a specific login screen.
- Here, Enter the default username “admin” and password “password”.
(Note: username and password must be case sensitive)
- At the right-hand side of the login screen, select the Wireless network option.
- Go to the network name (SSID), enter a new name in the Name (SSID) network field.
- To set the new password, enter a new password in the Password (Network Key) field.
- Click the Apply button to save the updated change automatically
- After doing all operations your device is log out and you have to log in to it again for better security.
There are three LED lights of Orbi router which are the following:
- Solid blue Light-It means the connection established between the Orbi router and Orbi satellite is good.
- Solid magenta Light- It means the Orbi satellite cannot connect to the Orbi router. So, we have to move the Orbi satellite closer to the Orbi router to pass the radiation.
- Solid amber- The connection between the Orbi satellite and Orbi router is fair.
Step to perform factory reset in orbi router are the following:
- First, plug on the device and your router’s power light(The on/off button is backside of the router).
- At the back side of your router, you can find the reset or factory resetting button.
- Using any thin object(like pin, needle, paperclip or pen) hold the reset button for seven seconds.
- After pressing it for seven second stop the work. Now, your router has come in the reset mode.
- Log out the router now and log in it after with factory settings
After analysing all about orbi router login, we conclude that, you easily understand the whole process of orbi router login such as changing the admin password, reset the settings, finding the ip address and so on. Apart from that we also added some troubleshoot questions which will help you more.
I have been studying Routers for a while and decided to make detailed guides for all of them. On this website, you can find the login information of every single router and the misconceptions around routers.