If you are searching for the Comcast Business Router login guide, then you have landed at the right place. Here we are going to share complete detailed information with you on how you can login to Comcast Business Router, reset your password, and also how you can change login credentials in Comcast.
The Comcast Business Xfinity hardware is one type of set up which is a little bit different from your home devices. So that You will find out different categories of credentials required to access the main router dashboard in this article. So let’s start –
Also Read :-
- 1 Comcast Default IP Address – 10.1.10.1
- 2 How to use IP address- 10.1.10.1 in Comcast Business Router?
- 3 Steps for Comcast Business Router Login
- 4 Different Security Mode
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions (Comcast Business Router Login)
- 6 Conclusion
Comcast Default IP Address – 10.1.10.1
The login IP address 10.1.10.1 is specifically used to login or provide a login credential to your Comcast Business router to set up your device. This IP address is used in various processes such as to secure a business router, to set a wireless network, troubleshoot your internet connection and Guest network respectively.
How to use IP address- 10.1.10.1 in Comcast Business Router?
10.1.10.1 is one type of private IPv4 address that does not provide the access to use by everyone. But, one of the disadvantages of the IP address is that at a time only one device in the network can access 10.1.10.1. Otherwise, if two devices are using the same IP address then IP conflict will occur. Some of the default router IP for Comcast business router is as shown below:
The default router IP address provides the user access to the router settings which is similar to other default IP addresses, for example, 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1. Using this IP address, you able to manage, enable and disable, or tweak the various features of the router like:
- Easily Change the router IP
- Change the specific router password
- Change their wireless network name (SSID)
- Set up the wireless password
- Set up Guest network
- Set up Parental controls according to the home network
Steps for Comcast Business Router Login
There are various steps for Comcast Business Router Login, which are the following:
- Connect to your specific business network
- Enter the login details of your business router
- Change the admin password
- Comcast Business router support
1. Connect to your specific business network
If you want to access your router settings it is essential that you use a device already connected to your network. This connection can be either wired(PC or laptop) or wireless(smartphone, laptop, tablet). Using your browser go to the 10.1.10.1 IP address to log in to your page.
After connection with business, the network goes to your specific browser to access the Comcast Business router login page. For that, you need to use IP address 10.1.10.1 for default login by using the link http://10.1.10.1/.
2. Enter the login details of your business router
In this step, you have to enter the respective Comcast Business router login username and password. If you haven’t changed these login details previously, use it the same. If you have changed details, use the new password apart from it.
You can easily find these login details on the router which you are currently using. However, the default login details are as shown below:
Alternate password: CantTouchThis
Login Credentials for different Business Routers
|Router||Default IP Address||Default Username||Default Password|
Note: The password must be at least eight characters and may include both uppercase and lowercase letters or numbers or a combination of both (no symbols).
3. Change the admin password
Changing the admin password in the Comcast business router is very easy. For that, first, you have to redirect the login page and click on the change password in the upper right-hand corner. After entering the new login details, click on the Save button to make changes. But, The administrator username cannot be changed in this process.
4. Comcast Business router support
If you want to know about further assistance with Comcast Business Xfinity, kindly visit the official Comcast website for support.
Different Security Mode
Security mode is mainly used in Comcast business routers which will help you to determine the essential requirements according to specific login credentials and network. WPAWPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES) is the standard recommended security mode for many routers.
Here, we will show you the list of security modes as shown below:
- Open (risky)
- 64 bits (5 ASCII characters or 10 Hex digits)
- 128 bits (13 ASCII characters or 26 Hex digits)
- WPA-PSK (TKIP) (8 to 63 ASCII characters or 64 Hex digits)
- WPA-PSK (AES) (8 to 63 ASCII characters or 64 Hex digits)
- WPA2-PSK (TKIP) ( 8 to 63 ASCII characters or 64 Hex digits)
- WPA2-PSK (AES) ( 8 to 63 ASCII characters or 64 Hex digits)
- WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES) ( 8 to 63 ASCII characters or 64 Hex digits)
- WPAWPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES) ( 8 to 63 ASCII characters or 64 Hex digits)
Frequently Asked Questions (Comcast Business Router Login)
1. How to change login credentials in Comcast?
To change the login credentials in Comcast, work on the steps given below:
- First, connect to your specific business network, which is either wired or wireless. Enter 10.1.10.1 default IP address to log in to your page.
- enter the respective Comcast Business router login username and password.
- Press the login button and start work on it.
- After redirecting on the login page, if you want to change the password then click on the change password button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Enter new login details click on the Save button to make changes. But, The administrator username cannot be changed in this process.
2. How to reset your Comcast router?
Steps to reset your Comcast router are the following:
- Inside the reset button, press a small object to go back on your pc.
- Press the button for at least 2-5 seconds and then release and restart the device accordingly.
- While resetting, Don’t press the button for more than 15 seconds.
- But If work with factory reset then pressing the button for more than 15 seconds will already reset the default factory settings
- Before redirecting on further steps, Wait for at least 2 minutes to provide access to your business gateway.
- In your device, search the SSID(Service Set Identifier) network type.
- Connect the device to your specific business network.
- After making a connection successfully, you will be redirected to the following screen.
3. How to find Comcast Business Router login details?
To find the Comcast business router login details follow the steps given below:
- First, Access the business router from the bottom panel
- Enter the network names SSIDs and the network key (login password) in your pc.
- The password must be case sensitive and the same for the network.
- Store the information for future access
After analyzing all about Comcast business router login, we conclude that, If you are using a Comcast business router or any other gateway that uses a 10.1.10.1 Ip address for login details, it is essential to keep it secure. sharing a network with an unknown host may be dangerous for your device if any unauthorized person will access it.
For that, you have to take the help of different 10.1.10.1 Admin Login to Comcast Business Router, Cisco, SMC, and Netgear Routers to keep it safe and secure privately.
I have been studying Routers for a while and decided to make detailed guides for all of them. On this website, you can find the login information of every single router and the misconceptions around routers.