Getting Up Guest Account Access for your Netgear Wireless Router
If you want to setup a different network for your home network you can easily manage guest account using 192.168 o 1.1 Netgear address. We are explaining simple steps for configuring separate guest account for your Netgear router.
- Access http 192.168 o 1 Netgear window and Netgear router login page.
- You will ask for the login username and password for you can manage the guest account for your Netgear router.
- Go for “Guest Network” option after login to your Netgear router setup page.
- You will get two options for setting up your Netgear router guest account. Either you can go for Netgear-Guest 2.4 GHz wizard or you can also choose Netgear-5G-Guest for 5GHz wizard.
- Check the option for Enable SSID Broadcast check box.
- You can give a unique name to your Netgear guest account and choose the security option for your Netgear guest account.
- Click on “Apply” option to save all the settings you have made.
These are the simple steps for setting up separate guest account for your Netgear home network. If you need any kind of help for Netgear router setup, you can contact our support team for help. You can contact us regarding 192 168 0 1 routerlogin, 192 168 0 1 router login, 192.168 0.1 admin, 192 168 0 1 login, www http 192.168 1.1, 192.168 0.1 setup, 192 168 0 1 Netgear, http 192.168 o 1 Netgear, 192.168 o 1.1 Netgear, Netgear 192.168 0.1, 192 168 http routerlogin net, http 192.168 0.1 Netgear, Netgear router 192.168 0.1 or 192.168 ll Netgear router